Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 November 2021

White Light Holiday by Emma Thacker

 


White Light Holiday

 

White light, shining, warm,

Encompassing the now and the before.

Colours behind my eyes form orbs,

As I heal from the hidden thoughts.

 

Hands of kindness

Energy flows,

Healing music,

White light grows,

Like a beam lighting a crown upon my head

As I lay upon this peaceful bed.

 

Shades of violet, sapphire and sea,

Swirl about to comfort me.

The earthly scent of sage creeps in,

Then all is green.

I soak it in.

 

My heart so full

Yet light and free.

The energy flows,

Connecting me.

 

As the music plays time stands still.

 

I could stay in here,

Not just for today,

As I feel my troubles melt away.

 

Golden swirls,

Yellow warmth,

Hands of healing

Bringing forth,

Joining the circle, bringing red

As I lay, so peaceful, on this bed

Rooted like a tree,

To this energy inside of me.

 

This white light shining from within,

Keep it, share it, hold it in.

I feel its warmth as I go on my way

Until next time, or,

Just for today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment